Rorrim is an enemy encountered Dark Ruins, and is a scripted encounter in the room with the pillar with grafitti.
Rorrim is a mirror monster with arms and a face at the top of it. It appears very polished, clean, and happy, but will become irreparably shattered if the protagonist attacks it.
Rorrim's attitude resembles that of a "magic mirror". It will praise the protagonist and give them advice in trying to appear stylish and "perfect". However, if attacked, it will assume a defeated stance, and will comment that "yellow is the new black". In a Genocide route, it appears to detect Clover's murderous intentions and will be wary from the start.
In Battle Edit
- Mirrors are thrown from above that breaks into shards.
- Mirror shards will appear that move in lines toward you.
To spare Rorrim, the player must select the "Smile" and "Critique" ACTs.
Flavor Text Edit
- Rorrim encounters you! [Encounter]
- Rorrim’s expression is blank. [Check]
- Rorrim reflects on his current circumstances. [Neutral]
- Rorrim is looking around. [Neutral]
- Rorrim mimics your movements. [Neutral]
- You are momentarily blinded by Rorrim’s dazzling shine. [Player is hurt by Rorrim's bullets]
- You adjust your hat. Rorrim seems pleased. [Adjust]
- You give a slight smile. Rorrim smiles back. [Smile]
- You smile bigger. Rorrim smiles back. [Smile #2+]
- You critique your appearance. Rorrim is very pleased. [Critique after Smile]
- You critique your appearance. Rorrim looks annoyed. [Critique, otherwise]
- Rorrim is looking for his next project. [Critique after Smile]
- Like what you see? [Neutral]
- Better check for food in your teeth. [Neutral]
- Who’s the fairest of them all? [Neutral]
- Lookin’ good. [Adjust]
- It’s missing something. [Critique before Smile]
- Smiles are never out of style. [Smile]
- You look perfect. [Critique after Smile]
- Yellow is the new black. [When shattered or in Genocide]
- Rorrim's name is "mirror" spelled backwards.
- Rorrim is the only enemy to keep their hurt sprite when attacked.
|Main Characters||Clover • Toriel • Flowey • Dalv|
|Ruins Enemies||Froggit • Flier • Penilla • Sweet Corn • Rorrim • Decibat • Crispy Scroll • Micro Froggit|